PRODUCT REVIEW: Human Nature Body Scrub Coffee & Vanilla



have found my new love!!

As a mom, I can only have my "me time" when I'm on the shower. Believe me, being a mom is exhausting and we deserve an uninterrupted bath time. That's why I'm looking for a good quality soap and some body scrubs to make the most of my me time. Buuuut, I don't like my bath essentials with chemicals so I'm always looking for organic. And ta-daaaa, human nature products to the rescue! Their products are 100% natural! I purchased this Human Nature Body Scrub online. What I love with this product is its coffee & vanilla scent. My two favorites in one!


                           Human Nature Body Scrub
     Coffee grounds can make your skin soft and tightened. It can even remove cellulite. Interesting, right? I love this product even more!
INGREDIENTS: aqua (water), stearic acid (vegetable-derived), cetearyl alcohol (vegetable-derived), decyl glucoside (coconut-derived), Bambusa arundinacea (bamboo) stem extract, coco-glucoside (coconut-derived), glyceryl oleate (coconut-derived), Coffea arabica (coffee) seed powder, levulinic acid (plant-derived), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, xanthan gum, fragrance (all-natural), p-anisic acid (anise seed-derived), phytic acid (rice-derived) HOW TO USE
After rinsing off soap, apply the scrub to your skin and massage for 3 to 5 minutes. Leave it on for how many minutes and rinse again. Use it 2 to 3 times a week. I used it together with Human Nature Exfoliating Bar in Vanilla Scent. And I am so satisfied with the results. My skin feels so soft and moisturized even for days.




                        Human Nature Exfoliating Bar
CONSISTENCY: Thick with coffee beads. I only use minimal amount of the scrub since it has thick and not fluid like consistency. Price: 249.00/190g (Shopee Mall) Super worth it for the price! I used mine for 1 and half month. Imagine how sulit it is?
PROS: - Affordable price - Product availability (Bought it online but I think you can also found it in Watsons and Human Nature stores) - 100% natural and organic - NO PARABENS - I love the Coffee & Vanilla scent - My skin feels so soft and glowy (due to consistently using of product) CONS: - It feels sticky when you apply a generous amount of scrub

That's it! I honestly can't think of anything that's not good with this product. It's a must have! Will I purchase this product again? DEFINITELY YES!



This is not a paid endorsement, I personally bought the said product.

Comments

Popular Posts